We are looking for a full stack B2B SaaS Marketing Manager to join our team. This position requires an individual who is execution-driven and well-versed in marketing best practices and technologies.
Our ideal candidate is a multidisciplinary person who combines analytical thinking with creative flair, can effectively learn and analyze the competitive landscape, and excels at turning marketing ideas into tangible results.
Bottom line: If you are a hardworking and execution-oriented individual with a passion for driving business success and a genuine interest in shaping the product management industry, Craft.io could be the perfect fit for you.
What will you actually be doing?
- Stay up-to-date with industry and competitors' developments and help to maintain our positioning and competitive edge
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Craft.io's product offerings, key differentiators, and value proposition
- Hands-on execution of all email marketing aspects, including planning, content creation, operations, and performance analysis
- Craft and execute effective social media content to enhance brand visibility, engagement, and community growth
- Update website content in WordPress, and create new landing pages
- Hands-on execution of webinar promotions
- Use HubSpot to analyze and monitor all marketing activities
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- 2+ years of proven experience in a marketing role from a SaaS B2B startup or B2B marketing agency
- Strong analytical skills and ability to gather and interpret market data to gain insights into the competitive landscape and product positioning
- Hands-on experience in a variety of digital marketing areas, including email marketing, social media, and content marketing
- Proven excellence in relationship-building and collaboration with cross-functional teams and external partners
- Outstanding judgment and creative problem-solving skills, allowing for innovative solutions to marketing challenges
- Super organized, with demonstrated project management skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative thinker with a keen eye for detail and a passion for staying ahead of marketing trends and best practices
- Tech savvy with hands-on experience in working with tools such as Hubspot, WordPress, MailChimp, SEMRush, Google Analytics, and ChatGPT
- Excellent in spoken and written English, with solid communication skills that enable effective interaction with both internal teams and external partners